I regularly comment for both print and broadcast media, analysing the relationship psychology behind news items or social trends. I also help features editors and broadcast producers develop ideas for relationship features and programmes. These are are few of my recent highlights.
– In the past twelve months I’ve given an average of two print media interviews every week, for all national UK daily and Sunday papers, plus a number of US and European publications and websites.
– In the past twelve months I’ve commented for Woman’s Hour, Radio Five Live, BBC Radio Scotland, BBC World Service, as well as many local radio stations.
My past highlights include:
– spending two years co-presenting Sex in the City, a weekly two-hour advice phone-in on LBC radio, the most-listened-to programme in Britain in that time slot.
– advising the Enduring Love? project at the Open University on maximising their public engagement strategy.
– helping a national relationship charity to create and train their media team.
– being shortlisted for the Family Planning Association’s annual Award for journalistic excellence; I have over the years also served as a judge for several FPA awards.
– I’m a General member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists, and an Associate member of the British Society for Sexual Medicine and the Royal Society of Medicine, on whose Council for Sexuality and Sexual Health I serve. I’m also on the Advisory Board of the Sexual Advice Association, am Ambassador for Relate Cambridge, and am a Patron of the Outsiders charity. I’ve been named as one of the Family Planning Association‘s 21st Century Achievers and have also won a number of awards for my work, most recently being named UK Dating Expert of the Year 2015 at the UK Dating Awards.
Want to reach me direct? Email me or ring on +44 (0)1223-329966.