I’m a psychologist who loves to help people get the best relationships they can in the workplace. Over and above my work as a coach and consultant, these are some of my career credentials and qualifications.
– Running three companies, hiring and managing hundreds of people, many of whom have stayed with me for many years
– Facilitating over 200 training courses in Britain and abroad, helping delegates improve their interpersonal and relationship skills
– Writing 23 self-development books published in 33 countries and 24 languages, including Body Language At Work; What Makes People Tick; Positive Thinking
– Commenting for the media on how relationship problems impact on business; for national and international print, web and broadcast media including Radio 4, Radio Scotland, BBC Wales, national newspapers and magazine, websites including abc.com
– BAHons Psych, University of Liverpool, PGCEd University of Liverpool, DipNLP, MNLP, Accredited teacher-trainer CCI UK/Belgium
Want to explore how I could help? Please email me with a brief outline of your situation and I’ll get back to you. I offer a free, half-hour session where we discuss the possibilities and decide whether and how to work together.