I regularly comment for both print and broadcast media, analysing the relationship psychology behind news items or social trends. I also help features editors and broadcast producers develop ideas for relationship features and programmes.
– I’ve commented for all the UK daily and Sunday papers, plus a number of US and European publications and websites.
– I’ve appeared on Woman’s Hour, Radio Five Live, BBC Radio Scotland, BBC World Service, as well as many local radio stations and a number of US radio and television programmes.
My past highlights include:
– spending two years co-presenting Sex in the City, a weekly two-hour advice phone-in on LBC radio, the most-listened-to programme in Britain in that time slot.
– advising the Enduring Love? project at the Open University on maximising their public engagement strategy.
– helping the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists to create and train their media team.
– being shortlisted for the Family Planning Association’s annual Award for journalistic excellence; I have over the years also served as a judge for several FPA awards.
– I’m a Professional Associate of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists, and an Associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine, on whose Council for Sexuality and Sexual Health I serve. I’m also an Ambassador for Relate Cambridge, and a Patron of the Outsiders charity. I’ve been named as one of the Family Planning Association‘s 21st Century Achievers and have also won a number of awards for my work, including being named UK Dating Expert of the Year at the UK Dating Awards.
Want to reach me direct? Email me or ring on +44 (0)1223-329966.